WEST BENGAL CIVIL SERVICE
EXAMINATION (Main) - 2000
History Paper I
Time Allowed-3 Hours Full Marks-100
All questions carry equal marks
Group - A
Answer any three questions
1. Critically evaluate the importance of archaeological sources for the study of the history of ancient India.
2. Trace the rise and growth of the Magadhan power to the position of an imperial power till the fall of the Nandas.
3. Discuss the causes of the downfall of the Gupta Empire.
4. What arc the various sources of the history of the reign of Harshavardliana. Examine critically the achievements of his reign.
5. "The short period of Sena rule is an important landmark in the history of Bengal". Elucidate the statement.
সম্পূর্ণ প্রশ্নপত্রটি Download করতে হলে attachment ক্লিক করুন: