Use of Information:
The information that you supply to bengalstudents.com (Hereinafter called ‘BS’) enables us to provide search and candidate matched services. In addition, BS uses your information in order to customize our site to your interests and enhance your overall experience at our site. BS tries to recognize you using various methods, including having you log in with your e-mail address and your password. Once BS recognizes you, pages, advertisements and other content may be customized for you so that you can see what interests you the most. In addition, as described above, BS utilizes passive information to learn more about how you interact with our site. This passive information may be combined with your other information for purposes such as testing and improving your experience at our site and the compilation of broad aggregate demographic data and related usage information for internal purposes and for disclosure to third parties such as advertisers and content partners. This aggregate passive information does not contain any personal information that can identify any individual user.
Sharing of Information
FW does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with BS under partnership agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help BS communicate with you about offers from BS and our marketing partners.
- We respond to court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
Your Ability to Edit Your Account Information and Preferences
- You can edit your BS Account Information, including your marketing preferences, at any time.
- New categories of communication may be added to the Subscriptions page from time to time. Users who visit this page can opt out of receiving future communications from these new categories or they can unsubscribe by following instructions contained in the messages they receive.
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect personal information about you.
- Your BS account Information is password-protected.
Contacting the Web Site
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, the practices of our site, or your dealings with our site, please Contact Us.