WEST BENGAL CIVIL SERVICE
EXAMINATION (Main) - 2002
History Paper II
Time Allowed-3 Hours Full Marks-100
All questions carry equal marks
Group - A
Answer any three questions
1. Why was Overseas expansion, at the beginning of the sixteenth century, become a concern of European powers ? What was its social and economic impact ?
2. How did Martin Luther revolt against the Pope of Rome ? Was there any nationalist motive behind his protest ?
3. What importance would you attach to the Glorious Revolution of 1688 in England? Did ii have any impact upon the Royal Prerogative ?
4. Why did the industrial revolution in England precede that in the Continent ?
5. How did Metternich try to preserve the conservative order in Europe ? Why did he fail'-?
Group-B Answer any two questions.
6. Write a note on the manchurian Crisis of 1931. Did it have any impact upon the League of Nation's credibility ?
সম্পূর্ণ প্রশ্নপত্রটি Download করতে হলে Attachment ক্লিক করুন: