W.B.C.S EXECUTIVE EXAMINATION, 2005
Time: 2 hours 30 minutes Marks: 200 English Version
(Collected From Memory)
Direction for Question Nos. 1 to 3 :
Choose the correct item from the given options.
1. One who acquires a bad name is-
(a) famous (b) evil (c) notorious (d) infamous
2. One who leaves his country for another is-
(a) a traitor (b) a refugee (c) an emigrant (d) an immigrant.
3. That which is not permissible is-
(a) wrong (b) Prohibited (c) evil (d) impermanent
Direction for Question Nos. 4 to 6:
From the given options choose the most appropriate word to fill in the gaps in the following sentences :
4. The Road was completely ______ by a fallen tree.
(a) closed (b) hindered (c) stopped (d) blocked
5. A hostile crowd tried to ______ the Chairman from delivering his speech.
(a) prevent (b) obstruct (c) impede (d) hinder
6. The administrator could not make up his mind about this ______ point.
(a) indecisive (b) vague (c) debatable (d) pointless
Direction for Question .Nos. 7 to 9 :
Complete the sentences by choosing appropriate words from the given options.
7.Judgment was passed on the murderer and he was duly ____
(a) assassinated (b) strangled (c) killed (d) executed
8.Jesus of Nazareth illustrated religious concepts by means of ——.
(a) Stories (b) Legends (c) Fables (d) Parables
সম্পূর্ণ প্রশ্নপত্রটি Download করতে হলে ক্লিক করুন: