[ For the posts at sl. nos.(1 to 12) (PB–3) Rs.7100-37600/- with Grade Pay Rs.3900/- and for the posts at sl. Nos.(13 to 19) (PB–3) Rs.7100-37600/- with Grade Pay Rs.3600/- ]. Besides pay, the posts carry allowances as admissible.
The Preliminary Examination will be held in March, 2013
The Final Examination will be held in September, 2013
In accordance with the State Services Recruitment Rules, the Public Service Commission, West Bengal will hold the Miscellaneous Services Recruitment Examination on the results of which recruitment is made to the posts of
- (1) Assistant Child Development Project Officer,
- (2) Disaster Management Officer/Block Disaster Management Officer,
- (3) Block Youth Officer/Municipal Youth Officer/Borough Youth Officer,
- (4) Sub-Inspector of Excise,
- (5) Block Welfare Officer/Welfare Officer,
- 6) Inspector, Backward Classes Welfare,
- (7)Assistant Agricultural Marketing Officer,
- (8) Assistant Programme Officer,
- (9) Controller of Correctional Services,
- (10) Inspector of Agricultural Income Tax,
- (11) Consumer Welfare Officer,
- (12) Saving Development Officer,
- (13) Posts in West Bengal Subordinate Labour Service,
- (14) Auditor of Co-operative Societies,
- (15)Assistant Auditor, Board of Revenue,
- (16) Extension Officer, Mass Education Extension,
- (17) Lady Extension Officer, Mass Education Extension,
- (18) Assistant Controller of Correctional Services,
- (19) Investigating Inspector
and certain other posts as may be notified subsequently.
Women are unsuitable for the post of Sub-Inspector of Excise. Men are unsuitable for the post of Lady Extension Officer, Mass Education Extension.
i) A citizen of India or such a person of other nationality declared eligible by Government of India.
ii) A degree of a recognized University or its equivalent.
iii) Ability to read, write and speak in Bengali (not required for recruitment in the case of Nepali speaking candidates from hill areas of the District of Darjeeling).