The Reserve Bank of India invites applications from eligible candidates for 623 posts of “Assistant” in various offices of the Bank. Selection for the post will be through a country-wide competitive examination in two phases i.e. Preliminary and Main examination followed by a Language Proficiency Test (LPT). ....
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have Bachelor Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 24-28 years of age as on 01-10-2017. Age relaxation is applicable by 05 years for Sc/ ST, 03 years for OBC candidates. For more information refer the notification.
RBI Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 623
Name of the Posts: Assistant
Name of the Offices:
1. Ahmedabad: 19 Posts
2. Bengaluru: 25 Posts
3. Bhopal: 25 Posts
4. Bhubaneswar: 17 Posts
5. Chandigarh: 13 Posts
6. Chennai: 15 Posts
7. Guwahati: 36 Posts
8. Hyderabad: 16 Posts
9. Jaipur: 13 Posts
10. Jammu: 23 Posts
11. Kanpur & Lucknow: 44 Posts
12. Kolkata: 23 Posts
13. Mumbai: 264 Posts
14. Nagpur: 15 Posts
15. New Delhi: 47 Posts
16. Patna: 15 Posts
17. Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi: 13 Posts
A. Application Procedure
2. To register application, choose the tab "Click here for New Registration" and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
3. In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing "SAVE AND NEXT" tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the "SAVE AND NEXT" facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
4. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
5. The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
6. Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the 'Validate your details' and 'Save & Next' button.
7. Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
8. Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
9. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
10. Modify details, if required, and click on 'FINAL SUBMIT' ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
11. Click on 'Payment' Tab and proceed for payment.
12. Click on 'Submit' button.