I have ranked 582X this year in I would like to know how good the faculty and infrastructure of the college is?

Submitted by tushar pramanick on Fri, 07/13/2012 - 20:11

Sir,
 I have ranked 582X this year in wbjee i have given my preferences

1     JADAVPUR UNIVERSITY                     Electrical Engineering
    2     JADAVPUR UNIVERSITY                     Electronics & Communication Engineering/Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
    3     JADAVPUR UNIVERSITY                     Pharmaceutical Technology
    4     JADAVPUR UNIVERSITY                     Instrumentation & Electronics Engineering
    5     JADAVPUR UNIVERSITY                     Computer Science and Engineering/Computer Sc. and Technology
    6     BENGAL ENGINEERING & SCIENCE UNIVERSITY,SHIBPUR     Electrical Engineering
    7     BENGAL ENGINEERING & SCIENCE UNIVERSITY,SHIBPUR     Electronics & Communication Engineering/Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
    8     BENGAL ENGINEERING & SCIENCE UNIVERSITY,SHIBPUR     Computer Science and Engineering/Computer Sc. and Technology
    9     NATIONAL POWER TRAINING INSTITUTE             Power Engineering/Power Plant Engineering
    10     KALYANI GOVERMENT ENGINEERING COLLEGE             Electrical Engineering
    11     KALYANI GOVERMENT ENGINEERING COLLEGE             Electronics & Communication Engineering/Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
    12     JALPAIGURI GOVERMENT ENGINEERING COLLEGE *         Electrical Engineering
    13     JALPAIGURI GOVERMENT ENGINEERING COLLEGE *         Electronics & Communication Engineering/Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
    14     INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING & MANAGEMENT             Electronics & Communication Engineering/Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
    15     INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING & MANAGEMENT             Computer Science and Engineering/Computer Sc. and Technology
    16     HERITAGE INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY             Electrical Engineering
    17     HERITAGE INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY             Electronics & Communication Engineering/Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
    18     TECHNO INDIA, SALT LAKE *                 Electrical Engineering
    19     TECHNO INDIA, SALT LAKE *                 Electronics & Communication Engineering/Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
    20     ST. THOMAS COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY         Electrical Engineering
    21     ST. THOMAS COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY         Electronics & Communication Engineering/Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
    22     RCC INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY         Electrical Engineering
    23     RCC INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY         Electronics & Communication Engineering/Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
    24     NETAJI SUBHAS ENGINEERING COLLEGE *             Electrical Engineering
    25     NETAJI SUBHAS ENGINEERING COLLEGE *             Electronics & Communication Engineering/Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
    26     MEGHNAD SAHA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY             Electrical Engineering
    27     MEGHNAD SAHA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY             Electronics & Communication Engineering/Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
    28     HALDIA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY                 Electrical Engineering
    29     HALDIA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY                 Electronics & Communication Engineering/Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
    30     COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND MANAGEMENT, KOLAGHAT     Electrical Engineering
    31     COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND MANAGEMENT, KOLAGHAT     Electronics & Communication Engineering/Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering

and have got my 20th choice i.e. ee in St Thomas College of Engineering and Technology.

I would like to know how good the faculty and infrastructure of the college is... and should i opt for up gradation or not.
I would also to know the Stream Wise College Rank and what are the possibilities of getting a higher preferred college in the subsequent rounds.

Related Items

during upgradation if i do not get upgraded in 3rd rnd, does my 2nd rnd seat get cancelled? or does it remain valid? please ans

during upgradation if i do not get upgraded in 3rd rnd, does my 2nd rnd seat get cancelled? or does it remain valid? please ans soon...

My wbjee rank is 6547, can i get admssn in heritage in ece branch????

My wbjee rank is 6547, can i get admssn in heritage in ece branch????

my rank 730.I have applied under wbjee and jee main quota.Is it so that i will not ..

my rank 730.I have applied under wbjee and jee main quota.Is it so that i will not be allowed to go for second round counselling.And is domicile necessary for besu?

my wbjee rank is 32132.. can i get EE in AOT??

my wbjee rank is 32132.. can i get EE in AOT??

MY WBJEE rank is 6547& i m from bihar, can i get any goverment college in wb????

MY WBJEE rank is 6547& i m from bihar, can i get any goverment college in wb????