Applications invited for 3050 posts of Lower Division Clerks / Assistants (Group - C).
Last date for receiving application 13/09/2013 (upto 4 pm).Applications in prescribed format are invited from Indian Citizens or such other nationals as are declared eligible by the Govt. of India for recruitment to the following posts under various Regional or District Offices of Government of West Bengal, selection of which will be made through an Open Competitive Examination to be conducted by the West Bengal Staff Selection Commission in terms of section 6 (1) of the West Bengal Staff Selection Commission Act, 2011. LOWER DIVISION CLERK/ ASSISTANT (Group-C) Scale of payPay Band-2 (Rs. 5,400/- – 25,200/-)Initial Pay in the Pay Band - Rs.6,240/- Grade Pay- Rs. 2,600/- Seat Vacancy
- Agriculture 425 seats
- Animal Resources Development 50 seats
- Backward Classes Welfare 50 seats
- Development & Planning 50 seats
- School Education 200 seats
- Excise 50 seats
- Finance 100 seats
- Fire & Emergency 75 seats
- Food & Supply 300 seats
- Health & Family Welfare 400 seats
- Home (Civil Defence, Jails, Personnel) 100 seats
- Land & Land Reforms 900 seats
- Panchayat & Rural Development 100 seats
- Public Works 100 seats
- Women and Child Development & Social Welfare 100 seats
- Forest 50 seats
GRAND TOTAL 3050 seats
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA/ QUALIFICATIONS:
i) A Pass in Madhyamik Examination of the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent.
ii) Acquisition of elementary knowledge in Computer operation with the ability of typing on Computer at the speed of 35 words per minute in English and 25 words per minute in Bengali from a reputed organization for a period not less than 6 (six) months.
THE AGE OF THE CANDIDATE SHALL BE NOT LESS THAN 18 YEARS AND NOT MORE THAN 40 YEARS ON THE 1st DAY OF JANUARY, 2013.
For Details Please download the attachments.