West Bengal Audit and Accounts Service (Special Recruitment) Exam., 2013
Organised by WBPSC
No. of Vacancy : 175 [Unreserved – 90, SC – 38, ST – 10, BC(Category-A) – 17, BC(Category-B) – 12 and PH – 08]
Scale of pay : (PB-4A) Rs.15,600/- to 42,000/- + G.P. Rs. 5,400/- .Gross emoluments at the entry level : Rs.21,000/- besides D.A., M.A. and H.R.A. admissible as per rules.
Age: 21 - 32 years.
FEE : Rs.210/- (Rupees two hundred ten) only. SC/ST candidates of West Bengal and Persons with disabilities (PWD) having physical disability of 40% and above are not
required to pay any fee.
A)Essential Qualification : Bachelor’s degree in Commerce of a recognized University or Member of the Institute of the Chartered Accountants of India or Member of the Institute of Costs Accountants of India.
B) Desirable Qualification : Preliminary Knowledge in computer operation.
- Commencement of submission of online application : The 24th December, 2013 from 11:30 a.m.
- Closing date for submission of fees : The 20th January, 2014.
- Closing date for submission of online application : The 24th January, 2014.
Applications can be submitted through online only. Before applying for the post, candidates should register as per “ONE TIME REGISTRATION” scheme through the Official Website of Public Service Commission, West Bengal at www.pscwbonline.gov.in .
How to Register :
1. Log on to www.pscwbonline.gov.in
2. Click on the link “ONE TIME REGISTRATION” at the left panel of the home page.
then follow the guidlines as described in the information brochure.
Details of Informations are provided in following link: Information