WBCS Examination [Main] - 2012
Anthropology -Paper IITime allowed-3 Hours Full Marks-100
Group-A (Answer any three questions.)
1. Define Neolithic. Which were the most relevant Neolithic changes ? Briefly discuss about the Neolithic culture in India.
2. Discuss the impact of market economy on Indian villages.
3. Give an account of ethnic and geographical distribution of Indian Tribal population.
4. Enumerate briefly the theory of the origin of caste system. State the salient features of caste system in India.
5. Write short notes on any two of the following :
(a) Jajmani system (b) Soan Culture (c) Social inequality (d) Linguistic distribution of Indian tribes
Answer any two question
6. Give an account of the tribal development efforts after Independence in India.
7. Define soical structure and social organization. Write a short note on social structure and role.
8. Give an account of the development of forest policy of the tribals.