01. Twenty One times of a positive number is less than its square by 100. The value of the positive number is a) 25 b) 26 c) 42 d) 41
02. Two Pipes of length 1.5 m and 1.2 m are to be cut into equal pieces without leaving any extra length of pipes. The greatest length of the pipe pieces of same size which can be cut from these two lenghts will be a) 0.13m b)0.4m c) 0.3m d)0 .41 m
03.A general of an army wants to create a formation of square from 36562 army men. After arrangements, he found some ary men remained unused. then the number of such army men remained unused was a) 36 b) 65 c) 81 d) 97
04. The smallest number, which should be added to 756896 so as to obtain a multiple of 11, is a) 1 b) 2 c) 3 d) 5
05.Three electronic devices make a beep after every 48,72,108 second respectively. They beeped together at 10am. The time when they will next make a beep together at the earliest is a) 10;07;12 b) 10;07;24 c) 10;07;36 d) 10;07;48 hrs.
06. Working 7 hours in a day, 4 men can do a piece of work in 8 days. working 8 hours in a day. The required number of men to perform the same work in 4 days will be a) 8 b) 4 c) 7 d) 9
07. A and B together can complete a piece of work in 12 days. they worked together for 8 days and then A alone finished the rest work in 14 days. A alone can complete the work in a) 24 days b) 22 days c) 20 days d) 18 days.
08. A shopkeeper offers 15% discount on all plastic toys. he offers discount of 4% on the reduced price to those customers who pay cash. What does a customer have to pay in case for a toy of Rs.200 a)133.7 b) 129.8 c) 163.2 d) 153.3
09. A photographer allows a discount of 10% on the advertised price of a camera. The price that must be marked on the camera, which cost him Rs. 600 to make a profit of 20% would be a) 650 b) 800 c) 700 d) 850
10. A dinner set is quoted for Rs. 1500. A customer pays Rs. 1173 for it. if the customer got a series of discounts and the rate of first discount is 15 % then the rate of second discount was a) 15% b) 7% c) 9% d) 8%.